Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse values and celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. As a global employer, we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. As we are committed to diversifying our company, we strongly encourage candidates that are historically underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Who you are
You are a data-driven and creative Product Marketing professional looking to join our exciting and expanding Product Marketing group. You will be part of the team driving go to market (GTM) success initiatives and enabling the organization to scale. In this role, you will work with senior leadership teams from marketing, sales, and product to strategize, conceive, frame, and articulate compelling value propositions and to develop content in support of buyer journeys and product capabilities. This role requires the ability to think strategically and translate market and industry trends, into practical product positioning, collateral, and effective marketing execution. This position is the dream job for an ambitious product marketing professional looking to have a big impact! As we expand coverage in conditions management, the ideal candidate will have a balance of strategic and execution muscle with a strong bias towards strategic thinking and structured communications in order to articulate the total health and wellbeing narrative through the global sales organizations and to our clients and prospects.
In this role you will wear many hats but your skills will be especially essential in the following:
- Product marketing coverage of Virgin Pulse portfolio spanning our digital health platform, personalization and health analytics solutions
- Direct responsibility for the overall positioning, messaging and GTM strategy for new innovations including population health, hyper-personalization, data driven insights and recommendations
- Partner with product team to identify the value proposition, create a compelling story and help to bring product to market.
- Create compelling proof points and significant competitive differentiators
- Deeply understand the global wellbeing and health industry landscape, including key trends and industry shifts.
- Identify areas of focus for customer performance improvement and craft strategies to drive improved customer results as prospects shift towards risk-based payment models
- Create buyer personas. Define and analyze buyer journeys including pain points.
- Partner with sales enablement team to drive the development of training and education materials for prospect-facing teams.
- Be a driving force for progress and achievement of program goals by aligning teams with clear definition of success.
- Work closely with leadership team to build a high performing Product Marketing organization
- Develop deep relationships with Product Management and product leadership to become a trusted advisor.
What you bring to the team
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Confidence with collaborating across product and marketing leadership to drive a point of view around the future of the product and go-to-market campaigns
- Strong background in messaging cloud-based healthcare products, writing compelling stories and establishing competitive differentiation
- Critical thinking and strong problem-solving acumen, instinct, and experience with highly matrixed cross functional environments
- Solid technical knowledge foundation with the ability to translate technical content into business value for internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience in creating content for marketing materials for demand generation campaigns, data sheets, press releases and other promotional collateral and communications
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing and competitive strategy
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills-ability to create content and selling tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with senior management teams
- Logical and critical thinking, ability to ask questions and provide thought leadership for product and market
- Experienced and knowledgeable about healthcare ecosystems.
- Understands regulatory compliance challenges in healthcare and remains current with regulatory landscape
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA strongly preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in Product Marketing, Technical/Solutions Marketing at an enterprise digital health company
- Experience in the healthcare and wellbeing marketplace preferred
- Comfortable with both technical and business discussions.
- Track record of performance working on a high productivity team in a fast-growth company.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative hi-growth environment.
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities such as those defined and published by OWASP.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.