Office Tour Photos
As a product marketing manager, you are responsible for making our product messaging resonate with the markets we target. You will be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches.
You will know our competitors like the back of your hand: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future. You will also know our buyers better than they know themselves, including how they make their buying decisions. You will back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our products value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers problems.
In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales channels; its a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
- Market intelligencebe the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscapebe an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyers process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
Experience & Qualifications
Qualified candidates will have a majority of these qualifications:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- 2+ years of experience in the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare sector
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
Local candidates only, no outside agencies will be considered.
More Jobs From