Office Tour Photos
Think Bigger. Build Smarter. Create Great Software.
SmartBear helps the worlds most recognized companies develop the worlds best applications. SmartBear has played a role in the ride you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. SmartBear's award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs. Additionally, our award-winning collaboration software helps development, testing and management teams work together to produce high quality software elevating a business ability to communicate and complete objectives more efficiently.
SmartBear is expanding our Product Marketing team, to help fuel our continued success helping software organizations deliver great products. We are seeking experienced candidates well-suited to taking on software product marketing responsibilities, who have experience creating or offering products to architects, developers, QA engineers, DevOps teams and others involved in the Software Development Lifecycle. This is a great opportunity for someone with software product management, engineering, quality, or technical marketing experience to push their career to the next level, working closely with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to drive these products further into the market through a transactional, high-velocity sales cycle.
- Establishing and driving the overall go-to-market strategy for multiple products, including solutions and bundles of multiple products
- Creating product messaging and positioning based on a deep understanding of, and empathy for customers
- Being a thought leader in the industry and evangelizing SmartBear's story with customers, analysts, press, and other industry influencers
- Traveling to events to speak and generally represent SmartBear
- Developing new and maintaining existing product collateral such as product briefs, customer presentations, competitive analysis, and sales tools
- Producing and delivering training material to educate and train sales teams and partners on product related value propositions
- Leading product launches to customers, sales teams, analysts, and the press, working closely with marketing managers and product owners
- Creating content including webinars, seminars, blog posts, and other avenues for use in demand generation programs
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline (computer science, engineering, etc)
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing, or related, in a high-tech B2B environment
- Masters degree preferred (Engineering Management, Marketing, MBA, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate technical capabilities and the value of products
- Experience successfully briefing industry analysts as well as press and media
- Passionate about technology and becoming an expert in areas of product marketing ownership
- Ability to work in a team environment and with cross-functional teams and solve challenges collaboratively
- Able to be a self-starter, to set priorities and maneuver the corporate environment
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment, and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changing business needs
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the worlds most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.
More Jobs From