Skyhook is looking for a standout Product Marketing Manager to create compelling content, go-to-market strategies and messaging for our full suite of products targeting the IoT, Wearables, and Device Manufacturer markets. We are looking for an energetic writer, communicator and storyteller to join our office in Boston’s Seaport area. The successful candidate thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced environment and has a passion for learning by doing.
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will be crucial in growing Skyhook’s business through the strategic development of compelling content, including: case studies, sales Powerpoint presentations and corporate deck templates, product one-pagers, whitepapers, webinars, website content and other sales enablement tools
- Create product-related presentations internally and externally, working with Marketing, Sales and Product Management to develop and update consistent market-ready messaging
- Create go-to-market strategy and execution plan, including worldwide product launches, market research to inform strategy, target market analysis, outbound messaging and value propositions, differentiation, sales training and tools, as well as demand generation and thought leadership outreach
- Define distinctive competence of product set, specifically defining the product differentiators in the context of a target audience
- Be an arbiter of best practices in writing (grammar, tone, voice) and branding
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA in English, Marketing, Public Relations or related communications field
- Experience and knowledge of applications like Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Superb technical writing and communication skills; versed in both long and short-form content
- Working knowledge of the IoT ecosystem and its various industries
- 3-5 years minimum of experience, preferably in a software or mobile technology marketing or content role
- Knowledgeable of Inbound Marketing best practices, with experience in marketing automation software and CMS systems such as HubSpot.
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Product Marketing experience in a highly technical and B2B focused environment preferred
- Experience and discipline working in an agile environment
- HubSpot experience
The Skyhook team is fueled by creativity, passion, intelligence and drive. Innovation is in our DNA. Our headquarters in Boston’s exciting Innovation District is filled with IdeaPaint, standing desks, over-sized bean bag chairs, crowd-controlled Sonos radio, a craft beer fridge and a snack selection second to none. Our office is a collaborative open space that allows all of our teams to create and innovate together. If you love data and are fanatical about improving user experiences, we want to talk to you! If you are looking for a place where you are valued not just based on what you accomplish but how you accomplish it, then you should consider joining us.