Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. Were a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. Youll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. Youll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors
As a Product Marketing Manager, youll be joining a growing team responsible for product positioning, sales enablement, campaign strategy, analyst relations and messaging. This is a great opportunity to have immediate impact supporting sales, influencing analysts and contributing to marketing campaigns. Successful candidates will have a baseline of experience and are looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment in fast-growing segment of the cyber security market.
- Develop messages for sales tools and marketing assets
- Manage product launches including planning, messaging and communication
- Create impactful sales tools and support enablement efforts for internal sales teams and channel partners
- Develop campaign themes and concepts working with an agency, including messaging, target segments and content assets
- Develop a solid understanding of the competitive landscape and develop compelling positioning, messages and sales tools
- Communicate with industry analysts to increase awareness and drive a positive perception of Recorded Future
- A BS degree in a related field
- 2+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise security software
- Threat Intelligence, Technology Integration Partners or Third Party Risk experience required
- Ability to collaborate across teams in marketing, sales, research, and product
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Some travel required for internal meetings, conferences, and tradeshows
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If youre looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, click Im interested below. You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, the best coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Don't forget to check out our podcast!Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.
More Jobs From