Product Marketing Manager
PrismHR is growing, extremely fast. As such, we are expanding our marketing team and are looking for an exceptional product marketer to help us continue that growth.
Do you love to bring great products to market? Do you thrive on crafting and telling a story that connects with your audience, and helps move a lead through the sales funnel? Do you want to help an industry leader grow and expand by ensuring the voice of the buyer is infused into sales and marketing? If the answer is “yes, I love that” to these questions, then let’s talk.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, Product Marketing Manager responsibilities will include:
- This role will be responsible for owning all product marketing functions for a subset of modules within the PrismHR platform, including: positioning and messaging, sales enablement, and marketing/sales collateral.
- Help shape strategies and execute tactics to help us capture new customers and increase our existing footprint with current customers.
- New products and modules - as new products are built, you will ensure successful launch of new modules across sales, product, support and professional services.
- Content strategy and creation – assist in setting the content strategy for key buyer personas and segments. Facilitate and create content for different stages of the sales cycle for those personas and segments. Content will include white papers, blogs, datasheets, presentations, demos and more.
- Ongoing marketing campaign support – collaborate across the team and organization to help drive and grow revenue through marketing campaigns that boost leads. You will be the expert on the buyer.
- Delivering high impact sales tools - this person will help empower the sales team to sell and market more effectively via differentiated product and solution positioning, competitive insight and sales tools.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years product/marketing experience at a SaaS / technology organization.
- Enterprise software (especially human capital management) product marketing experience is a major plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially writing. Strong presentation skills are highly preferred.
- Prolific production – whatever your background, you will need to have consistently delivered high impact, on target deliverables, and lots of them.
- Proven experience to constantly juggle and prioritize a number of key tasks, collaborate with other members of the marketing, sales and product management teams, while always thinking and working towards the strategic goals of the business and team.
- Product marketing certification from Pragmatic Marketing a plus.
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA or graduate degree a plus.
PrismHR is an EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer
Diversity Candidates are encouraged to apply