Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager for our Lexington, MA office.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for defining and executing the go to market strategy, developing compelling messaging and positioning, enabling the sales team and executing on innovative marketing programs to effectively grow Imprivatas leading market share in the healthcare vertical. The product marketing manager is a visionary/thought leader in the marketplace, an expert on the buyers and buying cycle, keeps a pulse on the competition, and is an evangelist to market influencers and buyers. This role provides data-driven insights to shape the business, assessing market needs and opportunities for solutions through primary and secondary research. This role works closely with sales, customers, product management and line of business leadership. Travel required about 20% of the time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for product go-to-market strategy, packaging, pricing, positioning and promotion of new and existing products and services
- Track business health: assess program effectiveness to inform needed changes in approach
- Product launch: plan and drive the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Owns and drives the marketing business plan each year for the specific solutions to ensure revenue and customer acquisition goals are obtained by coordinating the go to market plan for new and existing solutions
- Knows the buyers, their buying criteria and how to effectively position in the market to ensure we always win Track ongoing market and competitive trends and requirements to inform the Imprivata strategy
- Develops messaging and positioning and enforces it through creative presentations, demonstrations, collateral, white papers, cost justification, and positioning documents. Provide content expertise and leadership enabling corporate marketing to create effective lead generation programs
- Lead for developing and maintaining sales training content, sales tools and delivering field-based training
- Works collaboratively with the management team to develop the business strategy and creates and executes the go-to-market business cases and plans for new and existing products and services
- Assesses market needs and opportunities for solutions through primary and secondary research and defines market requirements and desired positioning while collaborating with Product Management to align product strategy and roadmaps to the market needs
- Behaves as the expert for the specific products suite while tracking ongoing market trends and requirements to help shape the Imprivata long-term vision and strategy
- Acts as the liaison with the Product Management team to develop product strategy and direction and roadmaps
- Plan and coordinate execution with Corporate Marketing for all marketing plans and tactics needed to support the product and services business plan
- In partnership with corporate marketing, develops methods for evaluating product marketing programs to determine acceptance by customers. Evaluates the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programs and recommends improvements or changes
- Bachelors degree in marketing, engineering, information technology, and/or computer science required
- 5+ years experience in Product Marketing or related function for technology driven solutions
- Specific marketing experience in healthcare IT or related field desired
- Experience with security, cloud or mobile based solutions is desired
- Strong team player possessing excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions from verbal and written information
- Ability to manage numerous simultaneous projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must possess proven matrixed team leadership skills and time management skills
- Approximately 20% travel required
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From