Bullhorn is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorns cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and were consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Why this job is important:
As Bullhorns Product Marketing Manager, you will play a key role on the team responsible for telling our product and solution story to prospects, customers, and internal audiences, as well as gathering market requirements to help drive our product roadmap.
In collaboration with other Bullhorn teams, you will drive go-to-market plans and execution for launches of core Bullhorn platform solutions including sales enablement to ensure customer adoption and market penetration, continually keep on top of market requirements for Bullhorn products, and be a key advocate for Bullhorn.
Reporting to the North American Product Marketing Director, the role is responsible for developing growth strategies, and for collaborating effectively across functions, including Marketing, Sales, and Product Management.
Relying on a foundation of data-driven analysis and a keen sense of the market, the Product Marketing Manager will operate as a voice of the customer. She/he will own product positioning, and development of go to market plans that drive growth and client retention in key NA markets.
Occasional travel to the Boston headquarters office is required, although the role is currently home based during COVID conditions.
A typical day might include:
- Developing and promoting product propositions including pricing frameworks, internal sales training sessions, battlecards, prospecting tools and other content to enable the success of Bullhorn solutions
- Working with the wider marketing organization to drive campaigns to build sales pipeline and hit bookings goals for product, including webinars, digital marketing, account-based marketing and other programs
- Leverage your story-telling abilities to bring your product story to life through buyer-focused messaging, blog posts, customer/sales presentations, web content and other customer-facing content
- Serve as a segment lead by speaking to customers and Sales team to understand segment needs and requirements, and create solution content (e.g. customer presentation, sales enablement materials, product videos, website copy) to articulate our solution capabilities and value to both external and internal audiences
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits; speak and present internally and externally to promote our product story
- Analyze results of product feedback surveys to identify trends and prioritize product requirements
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage core Bullhorn platform product line, including launch of new and rollout of enhanced functionality (messaging, pricing, content, launch activities and campaigns)
- Drive revenue and adoption for core Bullhorn platform product line (customer outreach, sales enablement, campaign planning and execution)
- Conduct competitive programming for key NA competitors (internal and external research, content creation, sales enablement, campaign planning and execution)
- Be a voice of the customer - speak with customers and prospects regularly to learn directly from the market and educate the business
- Partner cross-functionally with various teams, especially Marketing, Sales, and Product, in the development of product roadmap and market strategy to maximize revenue opportunities
This role may be a fit for you if:
- You have business experience in Product Marketing, Product Management, Marketing, Management Consulting, or Corporate Strategy
- You like to get your hands dirty, and are looking for a fast-paced business thats growing - fast
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience presenting to and working with senior-level executives of mid-sized to large customers.
- You possess the ability to tell a captivating story using words, images, video; an understanding of how to create content that engages an audience
- You are detail oriented and process-driven. You love data and rely on it to make decisions.
- You have the ability to manage projects and expectations cross-functionally to deliver results
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.