Office Tour Photos
The Product Marketing Manager at BitSight is responsible for the marketing of the BitSight for Third-Party Risk Management solution. The Product Marketing Manager is a strategic player and leader for this line of business, defining the direction we take in our solution capabilities, developing core messaging & positioning, creating the marketing plans, guiding content development and campaigns, and generally ensuring all marketing adheres to core messaging.
Product Marketing Managers must thoroughly familiarize themselves with the companys solutions, as well as work closely with design and development teams to understand the intent, value, and usage of the product. The Product Marketing Manager should leverage market research data at their disposal, or gather it as needed. Using these tools, the Product Marketing Manager then helps drive the direction we take in our platform capabilities, contributes to a marketing plan that involves media to be used to present the product, as well as approaches and sales initiatives to keep individuals working to sell it on message. The Product Marketing Manager also studies market data as it becomes available and adjusts existing plans and/or designs new approaches. This involves working with the digital, field and campaigns marketing teams to update messaging as needed, as well as assessing the best outlets anc content with which to reach the product's target buyers.
- Work with product management to jointly define the vision and direction we take with new product features and capabilities.
- Create customer-facing tools for Sales including presentations, email templates for prospecting campaigns, and technical briefs to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
- Develop value-based product positioning and messaging that crisply differentiates our products in the market.
- Conduct market research and analysis to determine new use cases and target markets.
- Support the overall marketing teams lead generation campaigns and marketing messages.
- Drive product launches from conception to post-launch support.
- Lead cross-functional teams to successful outcomes.
- Deliver product demonstrations as needed. Coach/help the SE team on how to position demos.
- Measure and manage the impact of marketing activities on the customer lifecycle.
- Conduct inquiries/briefings with the analyst community.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or engineering; MBA preferred.
- 7 - 10 years of enterprise marketing experience; strong preference to SaaS and cybersecurity experience.
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record working with highly technical and B2B focused products and solutions.
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and customers to drive results.
- Data-driven marketing approach, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits.
- Proven experience influencing product vision and roadmap.
- Strong analytical skills, an attention to detail, and an overall can-do attitude.
- Excellent business communication writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong customer focus and business orientation, with ability to engage senior executives through professional communications.