Aternitys mission is to unleash the digital experience for every enterprise. At Aternity, we help global enterprises optimize digital experiences for all of their customers, consumers and employees as they transact, collaborate and interact with technology. Our SaaS solution delivers actionable insights on end user experience at every device, app and click, enabling the digital enterprise to understand its pulse constantly and at every endpoint.
Aternity is backed by Thoma Bravo, headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices globally. Our team is growing with world-class thinkers who are ready to empower the digital enterprise and share our passion for innovation, collaboration and digital connection. Your ideas matter, are valued and should be shared. Join us!
We are currently seeking an outstanding product marketer to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial team. The Product Marketing Manager will collaborate with product management, demand marketing, and sales to drive positioning, messaging, content creation, and strategic initiatives that will help Aternity maintain its leadership in the category of Digital Experience Management.
About the role
- Create positioning and messaging that crisply conveys our value proposition to buyers for our ideal customer profile.
- Support the product launch process, bringing products to market alongside the cross-functional team responsible for go-to market planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle.
- Develop compelling content to convey how Aternitys capabilities help target buyers meet their challenges. Mediums may include blog posts, white papers, webinars, videos, demos, and other materials.
- Enable the field by developing the sales tools and content that educate the field teams on our market, value proposition, and product capabilities.
- Analyze the competition to build market intelligence and train the field on competitive offerings and key market trends.
- Intellectually Curious. You thrive on understanding the changing dynamics of a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
- Strong Communicator.You have a proven ability to translate technical complexity into clear business value for internal and external audiences.
- Action-oriented. You have a bias for action and thrive in rapidly evolving environments where innovation is a must.
- Sense of ownership. Youre comfortable taking the lead in complex, unfamiliar scenarios but are confident in your ability to work with others to figure things out.
- Collaborative. You leverage excellent inter-personal skills to build successful relationships with colleagues of diverse backgrounds.
- 3-5 years product marketing experience in a fast-growing, SaaS-based B2B technology business.
- Bachelors degree required; MBA a plus
- Proven experience creating targeted content for executive and technical audiences
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience presenting to customers, partners, analysts and press preferred
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
Aternity values a diverse and expressive workforce. We are committed to a culture of equality and inclusivity that fosters dialog, innovation, compassion, respect and collaboration. At Aternity all ideas matter. We do not discriminate against people, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Your uniqueness drives our excellence.