Sr. Product Marketing Manager
You love shaping products, seeing them solve customer pain points, and then telling the story to others. You constantly listen to the market and customers to guide go-to-market strategy and produce compelling sales collateral. You are just as comfortable speaking with customers and sales reps as you are with developers.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Applause, youll help drive product positioning and messaging for one of the fastest growing tech companies in the Boston area. This role reports to the head of product marketing and works closely with product, sales, and delivery teams.
- Craft Positioning and Messaging Infuse internal and external materials with well-defined personas, clearly documented benefits and differentiators, and effective messaging.
- Create Compelling Content Work with Revenue Marketing and Content teams to build engaging content that fuels demand generation and installed base marketing programs.
- Provide Solution Expertise Serve as a trusted resource for all aspects of Solution packaging and delivery information, perform product demos, and assist with press and analyst inquiries.
- Support Customer Advocacy Help Revenue Marketing create and execute programs to increase Customer participation in and value from our Marketing programs.
- Support Sales Teams Work with Sales Enablement team to create standardized sales tools /collateral and lead Sales training sessions.
- Gather Market Intelligence Research market trends, industry practices and competitors. Attend customer calls and industry events.
- Guide Product Strategy Work with product and delivery teams to identify and market innovative features and solutions.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing or product experience
- Ability to convey complex technical benefits to business audiences
- Familiarity with messaging to multiple buyer and user personas sets
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Domain knowledge in application development, testing and agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Service mindset, with proven ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders in multiple departments
- Experience interacting with customers and building beneficial relationships
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to thrive in complex, dynamic environments with grace, aplomb and a sense of humor
Applause is the worldwide leader in crowdtesting and digital quality. Software is at the heart of how all brands engage users, and digital experiences must work flawlessly everywhere. With highly vetted testers available on-demand around the globe, Applause provides brands with a full suite of testing and feedback capabilities. This approach drastically improves testing coverage, eliminates the limitations of offshoring and traditional QA labs, and speeds time-to-market with websites, mobile apps, IoT devices and in-store experiences.
Thousands of leading companies including Ford, Fox, Google and Dow Jones rely on Applause as a best practice to deliver high-quality digital experiences that customers love. Applause has a winning culture, fantastic benefits and tons of potential for career growth.
More Jobs From