iRobot is looking for a creative Copywriter & Designer to bring our product messaging and design to new levels. This person will be responsible for working alongside product marketing and external agency teams to deliver a unique writing style and design for consumer facing communications. The work will be used across multiple channels (retail, .com, ATL) as well as partner with vendors to lead design strategies specific to packaging and retail. This is a global role and will be responsible for executing for NA, EMEA, Japan and APAC needs.
The ideal candidate is a creative, conceptual thinker and designer with experience bringing product stories to life through copywriting and design within the go-to-market process.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- Create high-quality communications via creative copywriting that articulates product and brand story
- Bring B2B and B2C concepts to life via, specifically packaging, retail, .com, digital display, product line brochures and product sell sheets
- Collaborate with a cross functional team including UX, Product, Marketing and Sales to deliver best-in-class materials
- Work closely with regional teams to ensure copy and designs are nuanced appropriately
- Manage and work alongside various agency partners to meet deliverable requirements
- Constantly be innovating and thinking of new creative design and writing approaches to increase consumer engagement
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Hands-on design and copywriting experience either at an agency or in-house client-side
- Strong graphic design and design layout capabilities
- Hands-on experience in packaging and retail copy and design
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good knowledge product marketing function and assets needed to support GTM
- Ability to adapt research and insights into a concise design
- Excellent ability to communicate and present ideas or designs effectively to a cross-functional team
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- BS/BA in Marketing, Advertising, or similar background
- 2+ years of relevant experience either at an agency or in-house, client-side organization
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite platform (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD), as well as proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
For consideration please provide writing samples and recent design work.
More Jobs From