Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking an Associate Product Marketing Manager to join our team in our MA office.
The Associate Product Marketing Manager will work to understand marketplace dynamics, develop deep understanding of relevant buyers and their buying cycle and keep a pulse on the competition. This individual will provide data-driven insights to support marketing initiatives that focus on solutions and the entire Imprivata portfolio. This role works closely with product marketing management to support sales, customers, product management and line of business leadership. Travel required up to 15% of the time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy, evaluate pricing and packaging options, and position and promote new and existing solutions
- Work closely with product marketing managers to refine persona-specific messaging and positioning and enforce it through creative presentations and marketing collateral
- Partner with corporate marketing to create effective lead generation programs
- Track business health and assess program effectiveness to inform needed changes in approach
- Support launches of new products and releases and coordinate the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Conduct competitive intelligence and create insights for marketing and sales teams via internal presentations, competitive positioning, and sales training
- Lead sales enablement sessions, including developing sales training content and sales tools
- Execute on the annual marketing plan for specific solutions to support attainment of revenue and customer acquisition goals
- Know the buyers, their buying criteria and how to effectively position in the market to ensure alignment
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, information technology, computer science, or engineering required
- 1-2 years of experience in Product Marketing or related function for technology driven solutions
- Experience with security, cloud, or SaaS solutions is desired
- Knowledge of or interest in healthcare industry is desired
- Strong team player with experience working across functions or with people of different backgrounds
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions from verbal and written information
- Must possess ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate qualities including initiative, flexibility, detail orientation
- Up to 15% travel required
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.