As the Product Marketing Advisor, you will be responsible for executing and supporting plans to help improve sales channel, overall marketing process and managing the pipeline opportunities that come through the product team.
You will lead the planning and coordination of product marketing efforts relating to the sales teams to ensure a coordinated approach to product launches, enhancements, and refinements, which will vary by client segment. This role will require you to use your marketing experience and strong interpersonal skills to manage inter-departmental approach all work through a marketing lens for the product marketing needs including:
- Tracking, updating, and supporting pull through of calendar elements for segment views
- Marketing lead for cross functional team managing product portfolio tools and resources
- Managing key sales channels that are critical for communication, acting as the marketing lead for the Sales Channel learning calendar and activities
- Co-developing and serving as the marketing lead for the content management system governance
- Working with product team to ensure that all stage gates have been completed for product kick off activities
- Manage calendar view for all inputs. This includes key activities related to product launches (campaigns, webinars, sales training, etc.)
This role is critical in helping enable and execute on the marketing plans for our entire product portfolio. It will help support collaboration within the PBM Marketing team, product commercialization and sales operations.
* At least 5 years of product marketing experience, including segmentation and new product releases
* At least 5 years of experience in a cross functional project team
* Marketing agency experience strongly preferred
* Experience with product launches and roll outs
* Experience developing and/or executing on marketing plans that rely heavily on sales teams for selling effort
* Outstanding interpersonal skills, including listening, verbal and written
* Strong critical thinking skills with an ability to develop and put into action sound business plans that achieve objectives
* Excellent relationship-building skills, with the ability to influence and impact and build consensus across all levels of the organization.
* Ability to schedule people, tasks or projects and to develop realistic action plans given time and resource constraints
* Health care experience and understanding, PBM and Clinical experience a plus
* Experience with Strategic Proposals content and process
* Solid understanding of Excel
* Bachelors Degree is required
* Masters degree is preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From