Toreinvent an industry, you have to build the best team.Join Formlabsif you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, artist, and researcher in the world.
Were looking for aProduct Marketerwith astrongmarketing communications background andpassionfor technology to help our incredible hardware, materials, and digital experiences reach potential customers in adynamic, competitive market space. Youll manage how to talk about our products across the company, through supporting launches, content creation, sales enablement, analytics, and understanding the market and competition. Product Marketers at Formlabs are expected to be the closest to our products and our customers - sitting between the Product and Marketing teams, with a talent for attention-grabbing copyrighting.
Product Marketing at Formlabs is a small but growing team, whereyou willwork with design, manufacturing, web, and content to get things done. This is afast-paced environment, where we launch new materials to market every couple of months, with large hardware announcements every couple of years.
If yourepassionate aboutreinforcingproduct messaging across everything we do in sales, services and marketing, we want you to join our team as aProduct Marketer.
- Connect market and technology trends with Formlabs products to build product positioning and messaging for verticals, buyer personas, and use cases
- Communicate our products across all mediums in succinct and compelling ways, and anticipate and circumvent possible confusion or questions
- Develop technical training, messaging decks, internal FAQs, product guides, etc. that allow our sales team to succeed while driving competitive differentiation
- Promote and demo Formlabs products at conferences, trade shows, events and to analysts and potential customers
- Experienced in technical product marketing or sales engineering at a B2B hardware or software company
- Passionate abouttechnology and 3D printing
- Successfully collaboratedwith sales and marketing teams to create product training material including value propositions anddifferentiation
- Conducted independent primary and secondary market research to understand trends and analyze competitive landscapes
- Detail-orientedwith great project management experience
- Proven ability to work independentlyand cross-functionallyto complete projects
- High level of initiativeandstrong business judgment; comfortable in afast-paced,entrepreneurial environment
- Technical writing
- Business degree
- 3D printing industry experience
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paidparental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We arean equal opportunity employer andvalue diversityin our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.