Product Manager - Web & e-commerce
Lovepop is on a mission to create one billion magical moments and the best place in the world for hungry, creative problem-solvers. We believe that relationships are the most important things in our lives and people respond to things that are unexpected and personal. We build stronger relationships through products that let you connect with people you care for. We are hiring a Web & e-commerce Product Manager to have primary accountability for Lovepops eCommerce conversion rate and site experience, from the landing page to a customer order confirmation. You will also be responsible for site management, prioritizing content changes and performance initiatives, while always adhering to the principles of the Lovepop brand and customer relationships. You have the opportunity to bring key insights from behavior, data and qualitative research to inform the overall direction and priorities of our most important digital touch points.
What you'll do here:
- Establish a culture of ongoing research to inform e-commerce and website product roadmap decisions, setting vision and strategy to enable us to hit clearly defined growth, customer satisfaction, and systems integration goals; Ensure broad company awareness of all customer learnings and best practices.
- Make the online customer experience incredibly simple and easy to use; lead research initiatives to distill detailed requirements from users, support, marketing, competitive analysis and elsewhere; leverage web analytics and tools like Google Optimize, Heap, GA and Hotjar.
- Develop cohesive and actionable optimization proposals including user flows and wireframing; design and run frequent A/B testing to optimize our online experience.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, UX designers, and engineering teams to plan, develop and launch new product releases; prioritize development efforts and actively manage timelines, dependencies, and backlog trade-offs; own on-time quality release of product features, usability and performance metrics.
- Define, implement and report on Key Performance Indicators for product effectiveness.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 4-6 years in e-commerce Product Management with expertise in conversion rate optimization.
- Understanding of how user funnels work, what KPIs matter and how to impact them.
- Expertise in using data analytics and A/B testing to identify improvement opportunities; SQL knowledge a plus
- Reporting and analytics skills with the ability to work through complex; problems; capable of anticipating and identifying the many moving parts of new features.
- Entrepreneurial and detailed mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation, leveraging data wherever possible.
- Experience and a solid understanding of Agile product development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong cross functional leadership experience.
- Customer empathy and understanding.
- Independent direction.
- Strong project management skills.
- Desire to learn and understand the problems that drive growth for our business.
- Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Heap, Optimizely, HotJar, etc...
You'll be great if you have:
- Hunger and curiosity to dive deep into the customer and behavior to help to improve the product
- The drive to independently provide recommendations to increase conversion
- Empathy for our customer and are always advocating to make their experience magical
- The ability to bridge the gap from customer to the tech team
- Equal parts analytical rigor and salesmanship; talent for mining quantitative data for behavioral patterns, and voice of customer feedback for psychological insights; a proven track record of generating statistically significant conversion rate lifts.