Blissfully is VC backed startup simplifying the way businesses manage their internal applications. We are led my serial entrepreneurs, have over 700 customers and are growing quick.
We are looking for PM + UX Designer to help accelerate our product development and improve our (already solid) user experience. For this role we want someone who is customer-driven, intellectually curious, hard-working, organized, and well-written.
The right candidate will uncover, document, and champion customer needs (including front-line discovery & support), work with leadership to define the roadmap, author feature specifications, create design and UX wireframes and iterations, and support engineering in delivery.
You’re familiar with the Jobs to be Done framework, and look at product from a customer’s perspective.
- Work with founders to maintain an accurate, product roadmap.
- Prepare product specifications for engineering, with a focus on jobs-to-be-done, and the value to our customers.
- Create product specifications in the form of UX wireframes.
- Review & improve development deliverables, by working with and supporting Engineering.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate, and keep our teams aligned on product goals and direction.
- Actively engage with customer support needs (as well do, those who are closest to customers win!)
Requirements and Skills
- Empathy and drive to uncover & champion customer needs
- Strong design skills
-Strong writing & communication skills a must to achieve strong, internal product alignment.
- Organized and detail oriented - Documentation, communication, and follow-up are second nature to you as you help us achieve quality deliverables.