Office Tour Photos
Wayfair continues to build industry-shaping infrastructure and capabilities to fuel growth and delight our customers. As part of this journey, we are seeking bright, entrepreneurial product leaders to help us drive initiatives related to our most strategic operations, product, and technology topics that will propel Wayfair from $5B to $10B and beyond. Each one of Wayfairs employees uses the tools and systems built and improved upon by our team. From managing their benefits to executing on the day to day operations of their roles, our products support 15k+ global employees - and that number will continue to grow significantly over the next two years. The key to growth is our people. Without great people who can thrive in the organization our goals cannot be met. The Talent Product Management team is responsible for developing tools and products that help them thrive by elevating the productivity of engagement of our employees. We are looking for a product manager who can help us shape our employee experience from onboarding to growing in their roles and long-term career development. Successful candidates will be able to lead engineering teams in an Agile Scrum process. They will be able to collaboratively brainstorm new processes & ideas and turn them into a vision with a plan to execute. We welcome applications from diverse backgrounds and experiences (e.g. corporate, professional services, retail, consulting, or high complexity B2B markets). Experience with HR/human capital management systems or employee productivity tools a plus.
What You'll Do
- Execute on a technology strategy for onboarding, job growth and career development initiatives that will drive our overall employee experience.
- Lead a high performing product team by leveraging data to highlight opportunity areas and turn them into product solutions.
- Partner with our Talent Management, Culture and Development teams and other stakeholders to drive impactful people initiatives.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual planning and prioritization process.
- Deliver value quickly as measured by business outcomes, through fast iteration and measurement cycles.
- Communicate key performance metrics to executive stakeholders throughout the organization.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years' experience in product management, business analysis and/or technology implementation.
- Demonstrated track record of successful product management execution from vision to deployment and ongoing impact optimization.
- Demonstrated success in aligning vision and execution across different functional organizations in highly matrixed environments.
- Effective results in building and transforming product management teams using Agile methodologies.
- You are a creative problem solver and troubleshooter, relying on both quantitative and qualitative skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and persuasion skills, to speak both to technical partners and business stakeholders
- You excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and arent afraid to question the status quo
- You are able to think strategically and holistically about business outcomes and problems, while also being able to execute tactically and dive into details
- You have excellent analytical skills, with experience in Excel or SQL
- You are able to work autonomously with minimal guidance on complex problems
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in the HR technology domain a plus, but not required
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From