Office Tour Photos
Wayfairs Operations Product Innovation team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the development and delivery within our Supply Chain Intelligence - Customer Experience platform.
Were entrepreneurial, value oriented decision makers who drive the development of the world-class software products that power Wayfairs transformation of retail for home. We create the web and app experiences that make Wayfair a delightful place to shop, establish new and innovative services for customers, and build the backbone of Wayfairs pricing, merchandising, supply chain, and enterprise operations. Whether on desktop, mobile web, or app, or any of our proprietary internal platforms, we leverage data, user-centric design, machine learning, and Agile to exceed customer expectations and achieve operational excellence, fueling company growth. Our work requires us to move fast and collaborate with some of the best engineers, creatives, data scientists, operators, and analysts to discover, build, and scale world-class software products.
The Supply Chain Intelligence - Customer Experience team is responsible for enabling new carrier routing and fulfillment strategies to get customers their orders quickly and reliably while offering convenient delivery services. We do this through scaling and designing new features as part of our lead time and delivery estimate platform, and by owning the data architecture to understand the capabilities within our complex supply chain network. To accomplish this, we partner with our Operations teams to understand company strategy for delivery speed and cost optimization, we partner with the retail product teams to ensure customers see the speed and value Wayfair offers through its delivery services, and we partner with our Engineering teams to design and build the functionality that drives successful outcomes.
What Youll Do:
- You will drive technology solutions to support the rapid growth and expansion of Wayfairs growing and complex supply chain network.
- Develop and maintain technology platform roadmap and disseminate regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Counsel business leaders in operations and other departments on workflow optimization and process definition while communicating performance metrics.
- You will serve as internal subject matter expert on all facets of the technology platform.
- Work closely with senior managers across the organization to ensure the vision aligns with broader company objectives.
- You utilize data to understand the scope, impact and priority of our business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into system enhancements and new features.
- Guide resourcing on your team and supporting technology teams to ensure on-budget delivery of products and enhancements.
What Youll Need:
- 3+ years product management experience working with operational systems, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Bachelors degree in either a technology or business discipline.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights while understanding business strategy and metrics.
- Strongly collaborative and effective in a cross-functional environment.
- Technical background, or technical orientation; very comfortable with implementing new technology.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically while managing through ambiguity, adversity and conflict to establish focus and deliver against business goals.
- Proficient and comfortable with SQL or other relational database query languages.
Example initiatives you will lead:
- Design, build and scale a platform that leverages real time information to surface delivery date promises to customers.
- Enable dynamic delivery speed badging on site supporting multiple speeds that drive customer conversion and revenue for Wayfair
- Define processes and platform required to leverage changes in our carriers network to make more aggressive delivery promises to customers
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From