Product Manager, Shop the Look Integrations
Product Manager - Shop the Look Integrations
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences. As a Product Manager - Shop the Look Integrations, you will play a critical role in building out Wayfairs core inspirational experience across devices and platforms to help customers create a home they love and deserve. In particular, you will be responsible for driving the integrations strategy for our key inspirational content throughout the customer journey and purchase funnel. Whether that be the use of beautiful, inspiring content and photos to expose the customer to complementary items, or introducing customers to a new way to shop (by look), you will partner with various teams across the company on new projects that elevate the customer experience.
You must have a strong bias-for-action, be extremely curious, and be willing to fill gaps where necessary to get the job done. You will be asked to break down complex problems and back up your recommendations with quantitative and qualitative reasoning. You will be a member of a team consisting of Engineers, UX Designers, and Analysts and play a central role in organizing and communicating their efforts.
A day-in-the-life of a PM is extremely self-driven and will include: translating customer problems into action plans, vetting customer feedback against analytics to opportunity size, leading Sprint planning meetings and orchestrating the workflow, and sharing results across dozens of teams and senior leadership.
- At their core, PMs at Wayfair are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. PMs are strong communicators who are eager to learn, endlessly curious, take pride in hard work and are committed to rapidly advancing their careers.
- Wayfair is a fun, fast, dynamic culture with a strong team vibe where everyone is out to win for our customers.
- When you join Wayfair, you join one of Bostons fastest growing companies, currently cultivating the next generation of marketing leaders by staying on the forefront of digital technology.
What you will do:
- Build product features and functionality for Shop the Look to bring home inspiration and delight to millions of customers
- Develop the Shop the Look Integrations product road map for your team, spanning all devices (App, Web, Mobile Web), all our retail brands, and all our international locations
- Strive to understand the evolving landscape and journey that customers follow to find inspiration for their home, including key competitors
- Manage sprint prioritization and trade-off decisions for a team of dedicated engineers
- Create detailed user stories and requirements for product initiatives, and rally a cross functional team of designers and engineers to bring them to life
- Drive strategy for Shop the Look content integrations across page types, experiences, marketing channels and platforms in a way that positively impacts the overall customer experience
- Measure the impact of your initiatives and report performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization; you will be communicating to all levels of the organization.
- Partner with teams in Storefront, Site Merchandising, Site Navigation, Media, Brand Discovery, and more to bring the most relevant and powerful value propositions to Shop the Look
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated ability to lead large-scale programs/projects, and get cross-functional buy-in
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Strong problem solving ability
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to understand where several projects stand, what is needed to move them forward
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Cross functional leadership and communication experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation