Product Manager, Sets & Multiples
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our websites and apps. We are organized into small, focused, fully-resourced and empowered teams to operate with the speed and focus of a startup, while benefiting from the resources of an established eCommerce leader. As the Product Manager, you will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, other internal partners, and often fellow product managers to envision, build, and deliver customer experiences that impacts tens of millions of consumers.
As Product Manager of Sets & Multiples within the Complete team, youll focus on delivering a best in class experience for customers shopping for sets of products. Whether its discovering and configuring the perfect living room/bedroom set for her home, picking the right set of barstools for her kitchen, or building out her dream dinnerware set, youll ensure that the customer is able to easily and enjoyable shop an amazing selection of sets, has the flexibility to create exactly the right set for her, and fully understands exactly what shes getting for the price of her set. From discovery to delivery, youll work cross-functionally to make Wayfair the best store for shopping sets, on and offline.
You must be able to transform quantitative and qualitative data from our customers into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. You transform those strategies into technical requirements, and work closely with design and engineering to deliver site enhancements and new features at a fast pace. You will own your roadmap, maniacally measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business. And if youre doing it right, youre having a ton of fun and learning every day.
You must have a strong bias-for-action, be a consummate communicator, be extremely curious and be willing to identify and fill gaps where necessary. You will be asked to break down complex problems and back up your recommendations with quantitative and qualitative reasoning. You will be a member of a team consisting of Engineers, UX Designers, QA and Analysts and play a central role in organizing and communicating their efforts.
How youll drive success:
- Product Managers at Wayfair are exceptionally strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, and demonstrate superior communication skills to constituents across the business.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into website enhancements and new features
- Using Agile methodologies, they develop software intended for our US, UK, DE and Canada sites, in addition to Wayfairs additional lifestyle brands.
- Build and maintain roadmaps for your product(s) and insure those interests are represented amongst all Product owners within the organization to ensure the vision for your product roadmap aligns with broader company objectives
- Monitor performance of your focus area and measure impact of your product enhancements
Youre who were looking for if you have:
- At least 3-5 years experience in ecommerce or B2C product management
- Track record of building high-impact consumer products
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Cross functional leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Experience managing a team is a plus
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multi-variate testing practices a plus
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds).