Product Manager, Security Solutions
Tufin’s Product Management team is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: defining product vision, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, as well as working closely with customers, sales, R&D, solutions team, business development, marketing and field-services to ensure successful product releases and high customer satisfaction.
We are currently looking for a new Product Manager to join our Boston office and lead our Security Solutions offering.
- Collect, prioritize and internally communicate product requirements and features for current/future products
- Ownership of research and product requirements driving the product life cycle in agile methodology
- Define and productize strategic integrated solutions with Tufin Orchestration Suite based on market and customers’ requirements
- Work closely with our technology partners and business development to define and build new joint security offerings
- Work closely with product owner/ R&D/Solutions Dev to define, prioritize and track version content and ensure timely and high-quality delivery of new product capabilities
- Conduct strategic business opportunity analysis, including customer, market and competitive research
- Collaborate with sales, professional services, business development, management, and operations on a daily basis
- Produce product collateral and sales tools, support product marketing with go-to-market campaigns
- Define, manage and communicate product strategy and roadmap based on customer needs, market and competitive analysis
- Proactively engage with customers to effectively gather requirements, evangelize the company’s products, and assist sales in driving the business
Position’s location: Tufin Boston office.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills, strong security background, leadership skills and passion to make an industry-wide impact. Specific requirements are:
- Proven track record of delivering software products/services to market
- Excellent communication, writing and verbal, and presentation skills
- Effective evangelist of product/technology to both internal and external audiences
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system
- Willingness to travel (20%)
- B. Sc. in computer science or related discipline; 3-5 years hands-on experience in software development – an advantage
- MBA – an advantage
- Experience in cyber security – a significant advantage