ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. Were backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
Were looking for a Product Manager to lead the user-facing experience of Relish. Relish is ezCaters newest offering that allows companies to subscribe to regular restaurant deliveries and for employees to order and customize their own individually packaged meals. With individual packaging, contactless delivery, and staggered delivery times, Relish is a naturally COVID-smart way to bring people back to the office. It is a rapidly growing business line within ezCater with an amazing team and lots of great challenges to solve.
Sound exciting? Let's talk!
- Engage directly with our enterprise customers and their employees to identify opportunities to improve their Relish experience.
- Work with the Relish development team to propose and build features on our website, iOS and Android apps.
- Build, maintain, and share a (constantly evolving) roadmap.
- Operate in an extremely cross-functional and fast-paced environment, working every day with designers, developers, sales, account management, marketing, operations, and customer service.
- Conduct user research sessions in conjunction with our design team.
- Be fluent in a number of financial and product KPIs related to the Relish business, while constantly hypothesizing and testing ways to improve them.
- 3+ years of product management experience, ideally with several years in E-commerce.
- A desire to regularly connect with both internal & external customers.
- A strong entrepreneurial drive and track record of getting things done and achieving results.
- Experience and comfort conducting user interviews.
- Deep analytic ability, comfort working with & manipulating data, and building hypotheses.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- A flexible mindset that is open to change with new information.
Starting Salary Range: $108,000 - $144,000
What youll get from us:
Youll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. Youll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and youll get all this: Market salary, stock options that youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, a great office in the heart of Boston or Denver that you cant use till COVID lightens up, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.