As the Product Manager – Provider, you’ll be joining a new team building an innovative offering for the Provider market. Working directly with customers, agile engineering teams, and other internal functions, you help specify business requirements and act as an expert product owner in the development and delivery of this solution. This is an opportunity to make a significant growth impact for HealthEdge. We’re looking for a passionate, clear-thinking product manager, who wants to contribute their product management skills into a new product while learning a new domain.
- Provide Product Ownership oversight and direction to engineering teams to ensure delivery of features related to the Provider market that provide significant customer value
- For broader initiatives within the organization, prioritize and coordinate delivery of multiple product features across multiple engineering teams.
- Understand the business objectives and rationales behind high level product features; analyze and translate them into Story Maps that can drive the agile development process
- Communicate with key stakeholders, including Customers, Professional Services, and Cloud Operations to clarify requirements
- Lead engineering grooming sessions for selected stories, capturing more detailed task breakdowns and estimates
- Work within an assigned engineering scrum team to develop, test, document, accept, and release specific product features
- Communicate back to the product management team about issues, challenges, and risks related to the engineering process on assigned product features
- Demonstrate completed product features to both internal and external key stakeholders
- Lead periodic customer onsite visits
- Lead sessions at the annual user conference
- Lead internal training and knowledge transfer for key product features
- Perform all job functions consistent with HealthEdge policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII
- 3+ years’ experience as a product manager in a SaaS-based, Agile/Scrum technology company including all related processes (e.g. story mapping, requirements writing, prioritized backlogs, product ownership within a scrum team)
- Proven track record in understanding product management processes (Agile, Scrum, requirements, etc.) and contributing new ideas to enhance products
- Clear thinking and the ability to translate ideas, concepts, context, and business or technical rationale into written and/or presentation format for a variety of internal (management) or external (customers) audiences
- Ability to lead teams and customers through ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills … people like working with you
- The ability to work across teams and the organization
- High Say:Do ratio … you walk your talk
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, or healthcare
- Passion for product management and learning
- Proven business acumen and business domain knowledge in the healthcare industry in general and in the provider data, credentialing, and/or related provider network areas, in particular
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.