Profitero is on the forefront of the eCommerce revolution, providing brands with analytics and insights that help them sell more products on Amazon, Walmart.com and other leading eCommerce sites.
We’re more than doubling our eCommerce business every year and looking for smart people to join us. If you love data, technology and eCommerce, Profitero may be the next step in your career! Profitero is expanding its Product Management organization and is looking for its next set of product management professionals for a variety of roles globally.
Our products reach thousands of Brand Managers, eCommerce Strategists and Executives around the world and our team is focused on building the right products for the right markets. We’re currently looking for a Product Manager to help us build the next generation of products for our users.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Work with internal engineering teams to drive tactical building of Profitero’s products
- Translate customer business needs into product strategy and technology requirements as part of market and product requirements
- Develop, lead and communicate product roadmap to internal key team members
- Work with the product marketing team to develop go-to-market strategies and marketing content to support sales and field marketing teams
Who you are:
- 2+ years of Product Management
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience working with how big data is delivered to users is a plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- Adept at stakeholder management with the ability to balance client requirements, requests from commercial and client delivery teams, and internal resource constraints
- Travel is required for this position (at least 25%)
More Jobs From