Product Manager, Onsite Media
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Product Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that were building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
Were tackling a wide array of fascinating, incredibly difficult problems - like helping a massive, rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the perfect products from our catalog of >10M items (with the majority of traffic on mobile), building 2-sided marketplaces to connect consumers with interior designers and contractors, and leveraging A/R and Computer Vision to help customers visualize products in their space. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And were a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
The vision of the Media team at Wayfair is to enhance the customer and advertiser experience with a robust, relevant onsite media execution.As theProduct Manager of Media, you will be contributing to this vision by working with a cross-functionalMedia scrum team of engineers, designers, analysts, and other internal partners to execute on a roadmap designed todeliver an advertiser experience on Wayfair that impact tens of millions of consumers. You must be able to transform quantitative and qualitative data from our customers into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. You then transform those strategies into technical requirements, and work closely with design and engineering to deliver site enhancements and new features at a fast pace.
How youll drive success:
- Partner with the Media Sales and Account Management teams to develop strategies aimed at growing the media footprint
- Create and test new media placements x-site, working closely with other Storefront product leads/owners to integrate
- Act as front line for Wayfair in coordinating with third-party advertising networks on technical integrations and media platform improvements
- Build and maintain roadmaps for the Media product and ensure those interests are represented amongst all Product owners within the organization to ensure the vision for your product roadmap aligns with broader company objectives
- Monitor performance of your focus area and measure impact of your product enhancements
Youre who were looking for if:
- You have significant/meaningful experience in online media advertising, ideally building and launching ad products on consumer websites
- Youve spent time with ad-serving platforms, tools, media exchanges, and have a keen instinct for what obstacles to watch out for
- You have exposure to eCommerce or B2C product management, with a track-record of shipping in an agile development environment
- Youre a strong communicator who can utilize the data on hand to gain internal support for your vision and strategies
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Cross functional leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multi-variate testing practices a plus
- BA/BS with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds)
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.