Office Tour Photos
Product Manager - WayComm
We're entrepreneurial, value oriented decision makers who drive the development of the world-class software products that power Wayfair's transformation of retail for home. We create the web and app experiences that make Wayfair a delightful place to shop, establish new and innovative services for customers, and build the backbone of Wayfair's pricing, merchandising, supply chain, and enterprise operations. Whether on desktop, mobile web, or app, or any of our proprietary internal platforms, we leverage data, user-centric design, machine learning, and Agile to exceed customer expectations and achieve operational excellence, fueling company growth. The WayComm team is building a customer service communications platform for chat, email, and other text-based channels to deliver live help promptly and efficiently to customers. We strive to make it convenient and intuitive to talk with an agent, whether the customer wants shopping advice or needs help replacing a damaged item. By enabling this personal touch to the Wayfair experience, we drive greater customer satisfaction and lifetime value. At the same time, we unlock operational efficiency at scale through a streamlined agent interface and automation-assisted workflow. We are seeking a Product Manager to own WayComms data reporting. As our platform scales to thousands of agents, you will enable service managers, workforce management, and other business stakeholders to keep a constant clear read on the customer service experience, agent productivity, platform health and other critical areas. You will help determine the data reporting strategy and roadmap from a high level architectural view down to ensuring that the business impact of each new feature we launch is trackable from the day it is rolled out. This role is highly cross-functional.
What You'll Do
- As the owner of your product(s), youll be responsible for wearing any and all hats. You will own your roadmap, measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business. And if youre doing it right, youre having a ton of fun and learning every day
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and other internal partners to envision, build, and deliver experiences that impact tens of millions of consumers
- Work with WayComm engineering and Business Intelligence to implement a more robust, flexible data pipeline and architecture strategy that can satisfy the needs of all stakeholder groups
- Own delivery of operational insights into agent performance across a variety of productivity and customer experience metrics
- Enable quick A/B testing and piloting of new features with ad hoc reporting
- Conceptualize and test new metrics to give deeper insight into customer and agent behavior
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of significant/meaningful experience in product management roles where data reporting was a key component of the product, e.g. B2B SaaS platform that delivered data visualizations/dashboards as part of the core functionality
- Passion for building functional and engaging user experiences with a strong customer-centric focus
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights. Experience with data modeling a plus.
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds
- Ample experience collaborating across multiple stakeholder groups and balancing/negotiating priorities
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multivariate testing practices a plus
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From