About Epion Health
Epion Health is transforming the doctors appointment into a personalized digital experience, where patients can share information with their doctor and take ownership of their own health management. Our venture-backed SaaS offerings span the appointment life cycle, from the time the appointment is scheduled, to the waiting room, to the exam room, to check-out, using technology deployed on tablets and mobile devices. We help doctors and providers get better data about their patients while saving the practice time and resources as they do so.
About the Product Manager Role
Our high-growth health-tech company is a close-knit family of top healthcare domain experts, engineers, designers, customer advocates, and company founding executives. We're looking for a great Product Manager to join the team! In this roll you will..
- Help define and validate key partnerships with 3rd parties in the healthcare ecosystem
- Create a vision and lead engineers and designers in building smart solutions by creating a roadmap, defining user stories, and leading Agile Development ceremonies
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify customer needs & prioritize them, communicate your plans, and launch new offerings
- Lead customer research, user testing, and prototyping exercises with healthcare providers
- Define, monitor, and analyze KPIs for new products/features. Feed insights back to the business and development process
We're looking for..
- 2+ years of experience in a product management (or similar) role at a technology company
- Compelling stories of success and delivering results in your past roles
- The ability to think through complex problems, break them down, create a plan, and lead a team in completing said plan
- Someone with empathy for others like internal stakeholders, providers, and patients
- A strong communicator who can express their ideas and quarterback a plan to remote team members
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and have a valid driver's license
- A background in the healthcare industry
- Experience in researching and signing new technology or commercial partners
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS products
- Familiarity with agile development practices
What Epion offers
- Competitive salary with health benefits including medical, dental and vision
- All the latest Apple products for your working needs
- A great work-life balance with remote work-from-home options and flexible work schedules
- A fun yet challenging small family feel work environment
- Reimbursement options for classes or conferences
- Our search is limited to candidates local to either our Boston (Andover), MA or Hoboken, NJ offices. No relocation expenses are offered.
More Jobs From