Office Tour Photos
Multi-Channel Fulfillment is a cutting-edge Wayfair offering enabling CastleGate to deliver on supplier needs for non-Wayfair customers. Our suppliers look to us to meet a variety of their supply chain needs and we are rising up to the challenge. Our vision is to create an end-to-end solution allowing suppliers to focus on their core business competencies while we take care of all things supply chain across their business. This is an inherently cross-cutting initiative that touches all aspects of the Wayfair business.
Your mission: outline strategy and plan and subsequently execute on the integration capabilities for multi-channel fulfillment leading a cross-functional R&D team and liaising with stakeholders both in and outside Wayfair. You will interact regularly with suppliers, internal teams within order processing and fulfillment, operations and integration.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain a multi-channel integration roadmap and disseminate regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Spearhead the implementation of a variety of implementation capabilities and guide resourcing on your team and supporting technology teams to ensure on-budget delivery of products and enhancements
- Innovate towards best-in-class connections keeping close touch with supplier needs, market demands and competition offerings;
- Work closely with senior managers across the organization to ensure the vision aligns with broader company objectives.
- Utilize data to understand the scope, impact, and priority of our business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into system enhancements and new features.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on all facets of the integration capability for multi-channel
Example initiatives you will lead:
- Creating API capabilities to support the variety of order flows for multi-channel fulfillment, ensuring their congruence with the broader API landscape within Wayfair and productising the offering
- Partner with operations, account management and integration teams to understand time-to-implementation and drive towards creating value via streamlining processes and introducing self-service capabilities
What Youll Need:
- 3+ years of product management experience preferably in Agile environment
- Experience with building best-in-class integration capabilities
- Experience in and inclination towards a highly dynamic environment with a high degree of uncertainty
- Bachelors degree in either a technology or business discipline..
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights while understanding business strategy and metrics.
- Strongly collaborative and effective in a cross-functional environment.
- Technical background, or technical orientation; very comfortable with implementing new technology.
- Ability to think strategically, and tactically while managing through ambiguity, adversity and conflict to establish focus and deliver against business goals.
- Proficient and comfortable with SQL or other relational database query languages.
Who we are:
Were entrepreneurial, value oriented decision makers who drive the development of the world-class software products that power Wayfairs transformation of retail for home. We create the web, app, and platform experiences that make Wayfair a delightful place to shop, establish new and innovative services for customers, and build the backbone of Wayfairs pricing, merchandising, supply chain, and enterprise operations. Whether on desktop, mobile web, or app, or any of our proprietary internal platforms, we leverage data, user-centric design, machine learning, and Agile to exceed customer expectations and achieve operational excellence, fueling company growth. Our work requires us to move fast and collaborate with some of the best engineers, creatives, data scientists, operators, and analysts to discover, build, and scale world-class software products.
Supply Chain R&D is building and scaling a world-class end-to-end platform designed for the Home, with a mission to enable an unparalleled delivery experience for Wayfairs customers, market-leading tools and visibility for Wayfairs Operations and Suppliers, and powerful cost leverage for the company. We work to drive up speed & convenience to the customer and cost efficiency across the full value chain, from manufacturing to home delivery, with products that range from tools and visibility to algorithms and simulation engines, operating at global scale. Were building a platform that will become a wide moat for Wayfair, now and into the future.
More Jobs From