Office Tour Photos
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that were building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
Were tackling a wide array of fascinating, incredibly difficult problems - like helping a massive, rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the perfect products from our catalog of >10M items (with the majority of traffic on mobile), building 2-sided marketplaces to connect consumers with interior designers and contractors, and leveraging A/R and Computer Vision to help customers visualize products in their space. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And were a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
As a Product Manager of Media, you will be responsible for optimizing our current advertising offering and building new ad product solutions to deliver top line growth. You must be able to transform quantitative and qualitative data from our customers and advertisers into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. You will then transform those strategies into technical requirements and work closely with design and engineering to deliver site enhancements and new features at a fast pace.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with our Media Sales and Account Management teams to develop strategies aimed at growing the media footprint
- Create and test new media placements x-site, working closely with other product leads/owners to integrate
- Act as front line for Wayfair in coordinating with third-party advertising networks on technical integrations and media platform improvements
- Build and maintain roadmaps for the Media product and evangelize your vision for the Media product across the broader Wayfair org
- Monitor performance of your focus area and measure the impact of your product enhancements
What Youll Need:
- You have significant/meaningful experience in online media advertising, ideally building and launching ad products on consumer websites
- Youve spent time with ad-serving platforms, tools, media exchanges, and have a keen instinct for what obstacles to watch out for
- You have exposure to eCommerce or B2C product management, with a track-record of shipping in an agile development environment
- Youre a strong cross-functional communicator who can utilize the data on hand to gain internal support for your vision and strategies
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- BA/BS with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds)
More Jobs From