Product Manager, Kitchen Operations
Product Manager- Core Product- Order Workflow
at Toast (View all jobs)
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Our mission at Toast is to empower the restaurant community to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. Toast is a powerful and easy to use all-in-one restaurant platform that helps restaurants grow their business and delight their guests in new and innovative ways.
Toast has a rapidly growing customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars & nightclubs. We are passionate about helping our customers grow their business and providing a best in class user experience. We strive to bring the best products to our users.
As a Product Manager, you will work hand-in-hand with Engineering & Design teams to develop new and improved products from conception to launch. You will interface with our restaurant customers and restaurant guests directly to get feedback on product enhancements, defects, and usability in order to inform and inspire how Toast continues to iterate and grow.
This Toaster will be the Product Manager for the Order Workflow of our Android POS (Point of Sale) app, which is the core product being used on a daily basis by our customers. You will be supporting initiatives that impact the entire Toast customer base and will be a key player in ensuring the functionality is rolled out smoothly, both internally and externally.
- Learn the Toast product and become a product expert in ordering workflow functionality
- Ability to write user stories, collaborate and communicate feature requests to Engineering teams in a fast paced, agile environment
- Collaborate and provide direction to UX (User Experience) team on wireframes and designs for upcoming product releases
- Become the evangelist for your product, including the creation of future product strategy, business cases and product roadmaps
- Present & report out to senior leadership on product metrics and adoption
- Ability to manage multiple projects and fulfill product requests while meeting tight deadlines
- Work closely with Marketing on product Go To Market strategy & release plans
- Meet & correspond directly with customers and prospects regarding product feedback and feature requests
- Perform market research and competitive analysis as needed
- A minimum 4 Years of product management experience
- Experience with development on mobile platforms and technologies
- Understanding of the hospitality space and the evolving market dynamics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong analytical and technical abilities
- Excellent leadership, project management, and organizational skills.