ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. Were backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the worlds catering, and well make it happen even more surely if you come help us.
At ezCater, we care a lot about building insanely helpful products that our customers and caterers love to use. Your focus will be on our three highly-rated iOS apps available in Apples App Store.
- ezCater - The app people use to place catering orders
- ezManage - The app caterers use to manage the orders they receive
- Club Soda - The app individuals looking to order lunch at work
- Collaborate with our user research team to develop a deep understanding of how our customers use our products, especially while theyre on-the-go.
- Partner with our app designers and iOS engineers to build delightful features for our customers.
- Coordinate with ezCaters web teams to understand the features theyre developing, and to determine if we should be building those features in our apps.
- Build and maintain a roadmap for our iOS team that spans across all three of our apps.
- Develop expertise on all things iOS, including UX best practices, hardware and software changes coming from Apple, app analytics, and App Store performance and release processes.
- Keep a pulse on the competitive landscape to identify potential opportunities for our apps
- 3+ years of relevant product management experience
- Experience working directly with agile development teams
- A process that includes regularly engaging with your end users to make sure your solutions meet their needs
- A solid understanding of UI/UX design
- A healthy dose of creativity surrounded by data guardrails
- A highly collaborative approach, supported by excellent communication and organizational skills
- A solid understanding of applicable technologies
What youll get from us:
Importantly, youll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. Youll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCaters radical transparency and trust, youll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. You'll have a coaching environment to learn and develop, and ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, youll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and heres what else youll get: Market salary, stock options youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
More Jobs From