We are looking for a Product Manager Intern to join our Product Management team in Watertown, MA to help us define, create, and maintain our product line-up.
In this role you will:
- Develop expertise on our users, their needs, and their engagement with our printers through qualitative (e.g. interviews) and quantitative (querying data) research
- Help define strategies for new printers, materials, features and/or service offerings based on insights that intersect customer, technology, and business
- Partner collaboratively with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Operations to align on priorities, provide compelling context, and make tradeoff decisions
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to support the Product team
What you have:
- Previous internships / experiences working in technology
- Demonstrated passion for the product and ownership over outcomes
- Analytical and data-driven approach to decision making
- Ability to establish credibility and influence up, down, and across the organization
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Completed Bachelor's in an engineering or scientific field and working towards an MBA at a top-tier business school
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at, it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!