Arcadias Product Management team is seeking a motivated, analytical, and creative Product Manager to join our team supporting our platform and data connectivity suite.
Arcadias applications are used by thousands of physicians, nurses and support staff across the country designed with the explicit purpose of improving outcomes for millions of patients and reducing the cost of healthcare nationally. As the dynamic space of population health continues to rapidly evolve, we need a product manager ready and excited to deliver transformative products to our customers.
What success looks like
By 30 days
Learn the different products in the Platform suite and their value story for our internal stakeholders and external customers as well as our vision and roadmap for this space
Review the product enhancement and feature backlogs for the various products and begin engaging with the engineering teams supporting the products
Work closely with other members of the product team to get to know our existing customers and understand their specific needs and use-cases
By 60 days
Share responsibility for prioritizing product backlogs based on quantified impact and value and coordinating delivery of priorities with partners in engineering
Engage with business stakeholders across Arcadia to build relationships, develop requirements, and share information about product development and roadmaps
Improve and expand product documentation as necessary to enable and support implementation, training, and support for our customers
By 90 days
Aid in forward-looking project planning, coordinating with business partners, product team members, and engineering to build and maintain product roadmaps
Interface with clients directly and in partnership with account managers to build relationships and collaborate in identifying opportunities for future products and features
Engage in market research to support trend analysis and highlight strategic opportunities, while continuing to build subject matter expertise in key use-cases for Arcadias platform
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand the vision, value, and needs for products in your portfolio in support of both internal stakeholders and external customers and be prepared to act as owner and advocate for new product and feature development priorities
- Engage with stakeholders, engineering and UX to develop requirements, wireframes, acceptance criteria, and proof-of-concept documentation to support efficient development, QA, and delivery
- Team up with engineering to deconstruct goals into increments, launch MVPs, and adjust plans based on customer feedback to reduce time-to-value and drive customer satisfaction
- Support engineering by running grooming sessions and incident RCAs, attending sprint kick-offs and reviews, and partnering for collaborative design exercises
- Proactively Manage expectations and keep stakeholders informed and engaged -- be transparent about plan progress, results, and roadblocks, as well as progress against project OKRs
- Partner with Operations and Sales to engage with customers, identify challenges and opportunities, and manage shared communication channels for input and feedback.
- Collaborate closely with the Platform strategy lead to develop and maintain forward-looking roadmaps aligned to the strategic goals and focus areas for the business
- Identify opportunities to improve experience, efficiency, or sustainability and be an active advocate for a healthy balance between enabling growth and paying down technical debt as we continue to evolve our Platform
- Develop and maintain strong peer and partner relationships throughout Arcadia, soliciting regular feedback from internal partners, and encouraging a culture of continuous improvement
Our ideal candidate will have
- 3+ years related experience in product management, business process analysis and improvement, or similar roles with a focus on delivering software products
- Proven ability to ramp up quickly on technical topics and speak fluently with engineers and architects in their own language.
- Experience designing and working with application software and data and significant expertise in using SQL to drive analysis and self-serve when seeking answers
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; willingness to get into the details and drive clarity from ambiguity, comfort with learning on the fly and driving your own investigations
- Experience with deconstructing complex requests into MVP and promoting a deliver-and-iterate approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; bias toward over-communication and meeting when needed to shorten the feedback loop
- Creative thinking, a passion for making things better, and a focus on making constant progress
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and engage stakeholders on multiple projects at once, while maintaining day-to-day partner relationships
- Attention to detail, and a commitment to maintaining good documentation
- Familiarity with Agile / Lean concepts and experience in applying them to real world delivery
- A positive outlook, and a strong sense of humor
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.
More Jobs From