Product Manager, Enterprise Integrations
About Your team:
O'Reilly Media is expanding its Product Management organization and looking to bring on a passionate, hands-on Product Manager to help define and build out our product portfolio. Join our growing and dynamic product team as we continue to improve our SaaS learning platform, helping over 2.7M professionals learn technology, business, and other essential career-building skills.
About the Job:
Reporting to the VP of Product, the Product Manager, Enterprise Integrations role gives you the opportunity to define and execute strategy for creating seamless integrations between our learning platform and the systems that our enterprise customers use. This role creates a tremendous opportunity for you to improve our existing integrations while growing our customer base.
As a part of this role, youll work with and learn from a wide range of practitioners from disciplines in user research, learning, editorial, experience design, product marketing, project management, finance, business intelligence, and more. Youll apply these disciplines to achieve your product and business goals.
- Deep dive into our learning platform and its customers. Work closely with the Product, Professional Services, New Business Sales, and Customer Success teams, as well as customers directly, to learn the problem space.
- Work closely with the VP of Product and other senior stakeholders to define strategies on how to best integrate with enterprise systems, and prioritize against those strategies.
- Lead customer-facing documentation efforts plan, oversee the creation of, and publish new docs.
- Research industry best practices around major integration touch points, such as authentication (e.g., single sign-on).
- Research integration opportunities with enterprise Learning and Development systems.
- Plan and oversee the implementation of improved integrations with existing Learning Experience Platforms and Learning Management Systems.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on customer messaging and sales collateral.
- Grow seat licenses via the strategies described here.
- Advocate for API product development that will benefit customers and partners to enhance existing integrations and generate new growth opportunities.
- Assess API and integration fit for customers and serve as SME.
- Create and maintain the roadmap to execute against your strategy and improve KPIs.
- Work closely with project managers and help lead scrum ceremonies such as grooming, sprint planning, demos, and retrospectives.
- Collaborate with other members of your product team, user researchers, and data analysts to generate and test hypotheses, establish design direction, and create effective user experiences.
- Manage internal and external customer feedback to understand Voice of the Customer including monitoring, responding to, and making actionable roadmap recommendations on the feedback.
- You enjoy working through complex problems to solve customer needs
- You have a basic working knowledge of API best practices
- Youre eager to understand, promote, and defend best of class industry practices
- You can develop a strategy and win over key business stakeholders
- Youre deeply curious, always looking to learn and improve, and have a bias toward action.
- Youre able to communicate clearly in whatever way the situation calls for in writing, with visuals and data, and in person.
- Youre able to balance customer needs with company vision.
- Youre able to put our operating principles into practice and draw from them as a source of inspiration and guidance.
- Minimum 5 years of product development experience required, with a strong preference for candidates who have SaaS-based product experience.
- Basic working knowledge of scrum development methods required.
- Bachelors Degree required or equivalent experience.