Office Tour Photos
Product Manager, Digital
EF Go Ahead Tours
At EF Go Ahead Tours we believe youre never too old to be a student of the world. For over 25 years we have guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible, do just that.
Who are you?
- As a Product Manager for Go Ahead, youll play a key role in driving the business forward and creating value while working to enhance our digital customer experience.
- In collaboration with your Engineering team, youll be responsible for the evolution of the customer experience making sure that everything you do works toward our overall goals and objectives.
- Leveraging your problem-solving skills, UX best practices and business savviness, you'll identify and seize the most impactful opportunities.
- You are quick to form relationships and empathize with customers and internal business partners and the challenges they face.
- You make objective decisions using data and can confidently explain your ideas to your team over lunch, a group of internal power users, or an executive meeting full of VPs.
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of our customer, their journey and all touchpoints, business strategy, systems, company objectives and goals
- Work with department/business leadership to set your product vision, goals and strategy
- Own the roadmap and product backlog and prioritize building what matters most to achieve product and business goals
- Partner with Engineering and UX to translate strategy into tactical solutions by clarifying objectives, refining requirements and supporting the team through release
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Creative, Sales, Service, Marketing, Analytics and Senior leadership to understand business needs, identify opportunities, guide prioritization and ensure transparency and alignment
- Leverage data and analytics to drive decisions, prioritize initiatives, monitor product health and measure impact
- Ensure the proper balance between business needs, technology options, and user experience in order to maximize product value and increase efficiency
- Communicate updates, changes, and issues promptly to appropriate user and stakeholder group
- 3+ years of product management experience with a track record of launching successful customer-facing products and features
- Experience working with engineering teams in an agile environment
- Experience working with UI/UX design teams
- Ability to communicate effectively with users and business stakeholders of all levels
- Have a data-driven approach to problem solving and prioritization
- Ability to clearly demonstrate value and ROI for proposed initiatives using various data sets
- Strong written, verbal, and visual presentation skills with a knack for storytelling
- Understanding of marketing channels, sales funnels and the value of each touchpoint that shapes the customer journey
- Experience using web analytics tools (ie Google Analytics)
Nice to have
Experience with A/B testing and optimization strategies
Lets Talk Perks
- All expenses paid international travel
- Stellar health/dental/vision plan
- Up to $1,500 a year for professional development/continued education
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, 4 weeks thereafter
- Charitable matching
- Free in-house language classes
- Frequent company and team outings
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries. For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
To learn more about EF Go Ahead Tours offerings visit www.goaheadtours.com
More Jobs From