Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
Were growing rapidly and are searching for a Product Manager of Data to define the product roadmap for the Data Engineering team. In this role, you will lead your team in building an organizational data infrastructure while using a combination of data analysis, stakeholder inputs, and industry instinct to identify the highest value priorities for the company. Through close monitoring of key performance indicators of your products, you will also strive to constantly optimize them. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a Product Manager:
- You will manage the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization.
- Work with stakeholders to leverage data needs and drive the long-term vision for the analytics infrastructure and management platform.
- Maintain a product roadmap for a full stack team of developers and production team members.
- Work closely with engineering, production, and other stakeholders to break high-level projects into product specification documents with supporting user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Effectively balance competing demands of innovation, quality, operational improvements, and speed to market.
- Define annual goals and multi-year product vision for the Data Platform.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required. A Technical Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of related experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant product management experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years managing a major business platform (data, CRM, etc.) is required.
- You are comfortable collaborating cross-functionally, including with Technology, UX, Marketing, and Finance teams.
- You have a strong comprehension of data engineering and the tools required to execute those responsibilities, including data warehouse theory and technology, Microsoft SQL Server, cloud technology, pivot tables, and Tableau (or a similar tool) to create reports.
- You have experience with Agile software development methodology.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From