Office Tour Photos
Product Manager, CoreX (Personalization)
TripAdvisor is the worlds largest information platform for travel. More than 400 million travelers around the globe come to our site and apps each month to discover and book the best things to do, places to eat, and accommodations. The Core Experience team is looking for a highly motivated Product Manager to join in our mission to create deep engagement with travelers as they plan their trips.
In this role, you'll play an instrumental part in defining and implementing a roadmap for features dedicated to helping travelers tell their travel stories and find the advice that's right for them. Ideal candidates for this role will have a passion for travel, a desire to identify, measure, and solve user pain points with creative solutions, and an unrelenting enthusiasm for implementing user-focused features that drive customer loyalty and bottom line growth. You should feel right at home working independently as well as working closely with developers, designers, researchers, and stakeholders to bring ideas to life. You will be an innovator who understands how to drive concepts from requirements to implementation to measurement and roll-out. This role will help you build upon your prior product management experience as you develop into a product leader.
The Product Manager will be located in our Needham, MA office. As a part of the team, youll be surrounded by talented, passionate, and fun folks who are all eagerly working together to create a delightful and assistive experience for all types of travelers.
What youll do:
- Lead product development initiatives including competitive and user research and all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Lead cross-functional teams, serving as product and part project manager, to define product specifications, establish milestones, and direct the development, implementation, and evolution of new features.
- Develop written requirements and define success metrics and associated use-cases for new projects, shepherding projects from ideation to test results analysis and iteration
- Continuously propose new A/B tests to delight travelers and improve conversion
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to increasingly complex business or technical problems.
- Assist in prioritizing enhancements and bug fixes.
- Monitor key conversion metrics and A/B tests to support continual optimization of the product and business plan.
What were looking for:
- 4+ years of internet product management experience
- Experience in a consumer-focused role working on user generated content or user community growth
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are essential; happy spending much of the day away from your desk connecting with team members in different functional areas
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and decision making skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Flexible and open to change and new information; is first to understand when team behaviors and work methods need to adapt to new information
- Experience working with user-research to identify and prioritize new opportunities
- Goal orientation and demonstrated record of success in previous endeavors; motivated to deliver exceptional results, driven by a strong work ethic
- A/B testing experience preferred
More Jobs From