Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company and we dont aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. Thats why we value diversity of background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toasts Core Product Team is looking for a Product Manager to drive forward a user-experience driven roadmap for a critical piece of the restaurant operations workflow: Cash & Closeout. As the Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in helping restaurants succeed by providing a best in class solution for cash management and end of day reconciliation. As part of this role, youll be required to develop a deep customer empathy for several personas including the restaurant owner, restaurant manager, and server. Working closely with the Director of Core product and other key stakeholders, you will craft a roadmap driven by market fit, customer acquisition and a delightful user experience. This is a high visibility role with an opportunity to make a real impact at a fast-paced and dynamic organization with phenomenal growth.
About this roll*:
- Work closely with the director of product to plan a roadmap for the Core Cash and Closeout Team, including meeting the needs of increased functionality and improved user experience
- Lead a cross functional team of engineers, QA, UX designers and work closely with other internal stakeholders to execute on your roadmap and drive business goals for your product area
- Develop deep relationships with restaurateurs and operators to understand their needs and pain points with Toasts current solution
- Prepare and deliver clear and concise executive-level presentations on your product strategy, roadmap, execution, and go-to-market plans
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 2-5+ years of hands-on product management experience and a successful track record of delivering great products
- Previous experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience with SaaS B2B products products or software preferred
- Understanding of the restaurant industry space and the evolving market dynamics will be considered a plus, but not required
*Bread puns encouraged, not required
We will begin reviewing applications, and interviewing this role on September 23rd.
More Jobs From