Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Heres what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether its with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. Thats why were always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
Were looking for a Lead Product Manager to help expand our business in club sports in the U.S. You'll set the vision, strategy and goals for a fast-growing market, and have a direct impact on the product roadmap. Youll also collaborate with various departments to improve the experience for our customers and take new products to market.
- Decisive. You get the right information to make a decision, and own your decisions after theyre made.
- A leader. You can get buy-in on your ideas without resorting to command-and-control tactics.
- Collaborative. You play well with others and have made each team youve worked on better.
- Analytical. Youre a pro at knowing what to measure and at what level of detail.
- A strong negotiator. You express tradeoffs and generate buy-in on a solution thats best for everyone.
- A constant learner. You strive not just to learn, but to apply what youve learned in your personal and professional life.
- A relationship builder: You make connections with teammates and customers built on trust through listening, empathy and mutual respect.
- Interact with our customers regularly. You'll gain empathy and understanding, and use that to drive changes and improvements to the product.
- Use your deep customer and market expertise to create a product strategy and vision.
- Communicate your vision to your team(s), stakeholders and company leadership, ensuring understanding and buy-in.
- Define high-level problems to solve, communicate constraints for solving them and prioritize whats most important to tackle first.
- Work with teams of engineers, designers, ScrumMasters, quality analysts, marketers, sales people and operations specialists to find solutions that solve customer problems
- Fill the Scrum role of the Product Owner, acting quickly and decisively to point the product in a healthy direction.
- Focus on outcomes, not output. Youre here to drive success for our customers and Hudl, not to blindly ship features.
- Treat you like an adult. Its all about a healthy work-life balance. Well trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. Well supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
More Jobs From