Office Tour Photos
In 2007, two software engineers and serial entrepreneurs founded ezCater. ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. Were backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the worlds catering, and well make it happen even more surely if you come help us.
We are looking for a product manager to help build our newest and most exciting product line -- Club Soda.
Club Soda is a service that allows employees to order lunch right to their office. They simply choose from a rotating selection of restaurants, place an order before the cutoff time and then sit back and wait to be notified that lunch has arrived. No more steep delivery fees or going outside to meet a delivery driver.
This is a popular and rapidly growing service being built by a tight-knit and cross-functional team. We need an entrepreneurial and scrappy product manager to help us take it to the next level.
- Become an expert on Club Soda customers and caterers
- Partner with our designers and engineers to design and build new features, test their impact, and iterate.
- Coordinate with Club Soda operations, marketing, and sales teams to support business growth with product solutions
- Work with various stakeholders to build and maintain a compelling product roadmap for Club Soda
- Ruthlessly prioritize and execute
- Keep a pulse on the competitive landscape
- Identify optimal KPIs and lead the team in their pursuit
- Work well with remote employees and travel up to 15% of the time
- 3+ years of relevant product management experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset with demonstrated experience operating in ambiguous problem spaces. Real entrepreneurial / intrapreneurial experience a plus
- Experience working directly with agile development teams
- A process that includes regularly engaging with your end users to make sure your solutions meet their needs
- A solid understanding of UI/UX design
- A healthy dose of creativity surrounded by data guardrails
- A highly collaborative approach, supported by excellent communication and organizational skills
- A solid understanding of applicable technologies
What youll get from us:
Importantly, youll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. Youll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCaters radical transparency and trust, youll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. You'll have a coaching environment to learn and develop, and ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, youll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and heres what else youll get: Market salary, stock options youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
More Jobs From