Product Manager, Cart and Checkout
As a Product Manager, Cart and Checkout for our checkout experience in our Boston, MA location. You will be part of a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, fellow product managers, and other internal partners to envision, research, build, and deliver customer experiences that wow millions of pet parents. You will use quantitative and qualitative customer data to help identify key insights help drive prioritization. You will provide clear business and technical requirements, partnering closely with design, engineering, and product leadership to deliver new features that delight our customers as part of a dynamic, fast-paced team. As the product owner, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the product backlog, help manage the prioritization of your backlog, utilizing a data-driven approach to optimize delivery against business goals, collaborate with user interface design on requirements definition, research, and help with launch efforts to deliver business value and WOW pet owners.
Our Product Team is organized into groups each focused on different aspects of the customer experience:
- Shopping Help customers find and discover the products that are right for their pets. This spans our homepage, search, navigation, and personalization experiences.
- Conversion Give customers the information and tools they need to make the right purchase decisions. This spans our product detail page and new category experiences.
- Buying Enable customers to seamlessly complete their purchase and manage their account and preferences. This spans our cart, checkout, account management, and user generated content experiences
- Native Mobile Apps Envision and build app-specific features in addition to supporting the core shopping experiences outlined above. This spans our iOS and Android apps as well as emerging platforms.
- Internal Tools Build self-service tools that empower business users and drive efficiency. This spans our content management, site merchandising, customer service, and other internal tools.
What Youll Do:
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, and superior communication skills; be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Have a passion for delivering a best-in-class customer experience.
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives; transform those insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features.
- Help define measures of success (KPIs) for new features and enhancements.
- Create business requirements that help to deliver meaningful products to market. (Experience with Jira and Confluence a plus.)
- Partner with product leads to assist with financial analysis needed to create business cases for new opportunities.
- Develop and maintain your product backlog ensuring product vision aligns with a best-in-class customer experience and broader business objectives.
- Use both quantitative and qualitative reasoning to break down complex problems into actionable plans.
- Use Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features at a fast pace.
- Monitor performance of your product(s) and measure impact of product enhancements; communicate impact clearly across the organization and use to drive prioritization.
What Youll Need:
- 3+ years experience in eCommerce or B2C product management.
- Ability to think and perform in a tactical capacity.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business strategy and metrics.
- Passionate about building functional and engaging customer experiences.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, people-oriented attitude.
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and A/B and/or multi-variate testing a plus.
- Bachelors degree required.