Product Manager: Candidate Experience
Product Manager, Candidate Experience
Were entrepreneurial, value oriented decision makers who drive the development of the world-class software products that power Wayfairs transformation of retail for home. We create the web and app experiences that make Wayfair a delightful place to shop, establish new and innovative services for customers, and build the backbone of Wayfairs pricing, merchandising, supply chain, and enterprise operations. Whether on desktop, mobile web, or app, or any of our proprietary internal platforms, we leverage data, user-centric design, machine learning, and Agile to exceed customer expectations and achieve operational excellence, fueling company growth. Our work requires us to move fast and collaborate with some of the best engineers, creatives, data scientists, operators, and analysts to discover, build, and scale world-class software products. Supporting the Talent Sourcing team, our Product Manager: Candidate Experience is responsible for creating meaningful and transformative experiences for people who explore career opportunities at Wayfair. In this position you will directly interact with Recruiters, Sourcers, Engineers, User Experience Designers, and Business Analysts while indirectly supporting every hiring manager in the company. We are looking for an intensely curious Product Manager who can develop product hypotheses, prioritize a list of potential investments, execute product development and launch solutions within the business.
What You'll Do
- Assess and quantify the end-to-end journey of candidates from initial contact to the end of the recruitment process
- Identify new opportunities and design strategies that ensure our candidates have a fantastic experience with their contact at Wayfair
- Lead engineering teams to build and deliver a high-value candidate experience using new technology
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their problems and create value by marrying solid process design with new technology
- Use SQL, data analytics, and other research tools to find patterns, prove product hypotheses and iterate new product features
What You'll Need
- 5-8 years of product management experience managing the full product life cycle from initial concept to sunset.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Bachelor's degree in a technology or business related discipline
- Passion for learning new technologies and building functional and engaging user experiences
- Exceptional written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- A basic understanding of application database and system design, though no coding experience is needed
- Background in consumer websites, recruiting and human capital management (HCM) business process and/or CRM applications is highly desirable, but we can also use your skills in consumer experience in finance, ecommerce or B2C software
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.