Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself? At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to define new possibles, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where its at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company youll see that collaboration is second nature, and youll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. Youll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what were building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
This position will be responsible for creating and managing the roadmap and product development for one of Zoominfo's customer-facing applications. The person in this role will be responsible for working closely with sales, marketing and recruiting users as well as software development teams throughout the development lifecycle.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify potential new product features and functions
- Gather input from stakeholders and customers and work closely with them to define requirements
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Crate user documentation in coordination with stakeholders
- Create and maintain competitive and strategic analysis matrix
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines
- Hold regular project reviews with Development and QA teams ensuring that the product meets business requirements
- Draft release notes for launches and work with Product Marketing to create and execute a GTM plan
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results from product launches
- Gather market feedback from sales, marketing and recruiting users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews, and other feedback loops
- Participate in support calls or other client inquiries
- 1-3 years of experience in Product Management, Business Process Analysis, or Consulting role
- Experience working with sales, marketing or recruiting software users a plus
- Basic understanding of software development process from concept through implementation and delivery
- Prior experience with web based application development and maintenance a plus
- Understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in developing a dynamic high paced cross functional team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution.
More Jobs From