Who We Are
Cimpress Technology develops cutting-edge, best-in-world software that our mass customization businesses use to create personalized products for over 17 million global customers. Our Mass Customization Platform is comprised of modular, multi-tenant services. Our businesses can choose the solutions that work for them, or assemble any custom combination they need. This makes it easier and faster to do things like introduce new products, reach customers and track orders. And this kind of innovation keeps customers coming back. Just last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more.
We encourage our engineers to think like an owner to continue to act small as we grow. Every team defines their own roadmaps, and uses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level while still feeling small and nimble.
What You Will Do:
- Engage with internal and external partners on a regular basis to communicate progress and collect feedback as part of the iterative development process.
- Capture requirements and synthesize diverse information into relevant improvements to products and services
- Work with other teams and businesses to identify dependencies, ensure alignment across workstreams and influence decision-making through strong leadership skills
- Collaborate with the UX designers to transform business requirements into wireframes to guide development for web applications
- Lead qualitative and quantitative user research initiatives for data driving decision making
- Be the voice of the customer for our internal teams, optimal balancing customer and business requirements
- Assist in owning the prioritization of new features and bugs in partnership with squad leads
- Enable the success of the teams through clear articulation of user stories, requirements, and success criteria to deliver on customer features
- Work collaboratively day to day with the development teams to clarify business requirements, remove obstacles, and constantly communicate to gain alignment on product features
- Build and maintain product roadmap to supervise progress and achieve near-term objectives
- 3-5 years of product or project management experience in a technology company
- 1-2 years of work in the e-Commerce delivery domain of a technology company
- for example: defining delivery options in a way that is easily consumable by e-Commerce businesses looking to sell that product on their website
- Excellent communication written and verbal and the ability to modulate your communication appropriately for a broad range of audiences (senior leadership to development teams)
- Confirmed analytical skills with experience turning data into meaningful insights
Nice to Have:
- Bachelors degree, preferred in business, social sciences, or technical field
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress Tech, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From