About the Role
Validity is looking for a best-in-class Product Manager with a proven track record as a leader in creating value to customers through technology solutions.
This role requires outstanding communication skills (written, verbal and creating & delivering executive level presentations), amazing leadership strength and a long track record of getting things done and making things happen.
The Product Manager must have the ability to quickly grow into a larger product leadership role.
Validity was formed to bring confidence to customers who rely on data every day to run their business. As a global industry leader in data quality, our role is to ensure our customers have the tools they need to tackle the complexities of data administration and regain certainty with the integrity of their data assets.
Our Trust Platform is comprised of software services and solutions that help customers know where they stand with their data and enable an ongoing assessment and toolset to correct data issues. For over a decade, tens of thousands of administrators in over 20 countries across the world have trusted our products to regain integrity with their CRM data.
- Serve as product owner for best-in-class Validity products, overseeing the ideation, product development and go-to-market for growth of products.
- Keep close tabs on product line bookings/revenue performance and understand factors behind performance.
- Maintain/prioritize the backlog of development efforts for established product line.
- Work closely with customers/former customers/prospects to uncover new market needs while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Lead all facets of the company to drive our product launch process.
- Keep abreast of competitive/market trends in relation to managed product line.
- Work diligently within an agile development environment to ensure continued progress in evolving the product.
- Assist in product migration strategies for 2019 and beyond.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field or Computer Science.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in product management or other customer-facing roles.
- Able to project manage to achieve roadmap goals and strategic initiatives.
- Superior communication skills. Can speak, write and present ideas eloquently and with purpose.
- Baseline technology knowledge base. (For instance, can describe an API, normalized database, etc.).
- Learns very quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both strategy and hands-on execution; data-driven and intuitive and empathetic to the needs of our customers.
- Understands the tenets of end-to-end product management and can assist different teams in different contexts.
- Proven leadership strength.
- Coachability and willing to take and apply feedback when necessary. Open to and eager to learn new concepts and practices.
- Program and or project management experience.
- Makes decisions quickly, intelligently and informed with the correct data.
- Ability to learn and grow into new roles and take on new responsibilities.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Domain expertise with data quality tools and SaaS products highly preferred.