We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at [email protected].
Tripadvisor is the worlds largest travel site, helping hundreds of millions of monthly users to know better, book better and go better to reach the full potential of every trip.
This Hospitality Solutions Product Manager will focus on creating delightful interactions between the owners of hotels and restaurants and TripAdvisor. The role is responsible for building, maintaining and improving the core customers entire lifecycle from on-boarding to support. Projects will focus on a diverse set of operations, including: owner on-boarding, engagement, experience, retention, cross-selling, and more. As a Product Manager, you'll influence the product strategy, roadmap, design, and work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure quality deliverables are released with a speed-wins mentality.
Tripadvisor Hospitality Solutions Product Managers work with teams of talented and passionate leaders from across the organization to build products that help hospitality providers delight travelers across the globe. This role will collaborate heavily with business owners, design, user research, sales, and engineering, creating and tailoring solutions that help owners unlock the potential of the considered trip for travelers. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers who want to be part of a top-tier team, innovating and accelerating product initiatives across the company. This position is full-time, and reporting into the WW HQ of Needham, MA and timezone, though we are open to virtual remote working locations.
- This position will work closely with design, engineering, user research, sales, and other product managers; you will have significant collaboration with SMEs, functional leads, and senior business stakeholders.
- In this role, you will live in the data: meaning, youll prove your points by analyzing, researching and building business cases, and cut through hard questions with relevant and insightful data.
- You must be obsessed with the customer! You should always be thinking: But how does this help our owners improve their business?
- You will push partner SMEs for requirements and product decisions. Drive clarity across the organization, and ensure project visibility to stakeholders. When push comes to shove, youll have a backbone, make a decision, and own the outcomes (adjusting when necessary).
- You will lead cross-functional teams in designing, developing and releasing high impact solutions that meet core objectives in order to drive key results for diverse business units.
- You will hold a high bar for quality: ensuring that every release is useful, reliable, and properly tested.
- You will have a speed wins attitude: adapt and accelerate creative solutions that demonstrate value quickly in a fast-paced work environment.
- 4+ years of comparable internal product or internet product management experience, including both B2B and/or B2C product management.
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision-making skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business.
- Drive to get things done -- you love to Ship and exhibit tenacity in solving complex problems, finding resources and making them available when needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively lead multiple projects at a time. Successfully able to meet deadlines.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities.
- Comfortable with and adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.
- Teamwork skills essential; sense of humor preferred.
- Passionate about travel.