TriNetX is the Global Health Research Network for Healthcare Organizations (HCOs), Biopharma & CROs. We optimize clinical research and enable discoveries through the creation of Real World Evidence (RWE). TriNetX combines real-time access to longitudinal clinical data with state-of-the-art analytics to answer complex research questions at the speed of thought. Our health research community connects clinical researchers in real-time to the patient populations which they are attempting to study.
As a Product Manager, you will help bring to market new product capabilities for TriNetX. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your user and market research. You must possess a unique blend of business savvy, attention to detail, and familiarity with clinical research.
A successful Product Manager at TriNetX:
- Focuses on the customer to understand their underlying needs;
- Owns the quality of the features they work on and takes pride in their work;
- Uses good judgement and anticipates the consequences of their decisions;
- Is curious and quickly learns new topics;
- Collaborates effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives;
- Holds themselves and others to high standards; and
- Keeps pace with our fast-moving organization.
- Conduct user and market research to understand problems and scope solutions that bring value to our customers
- Define product requirements in collaboration with design and engineering
- Communicate requirements to engineering teams via stories, acceptance criteria, and grooming sessions; provide clarification on requirements as needed
- Manage product backlog to prioritize feature development and bug resolution
- Collaborate with scrum teams to groom product backlog and plan development sprints and releases
- Review features prior to release to ensure they bring value to our customers
- Present features and coordinate releases with internal stakeholders to support TriNetX in selling and supporting our product
- Solicit feedback from customers and internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for improving and expanding TriNetX product offerings
- Contribute to quarterly roadmap updates
Experience & Qualifications
Qualified candidates will have a majority of these qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst or software product manager
- 2+ years of experience with agile development and scrum processes
- Strong communication skills in both speech and writing; able to precisely communicate complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent people skills to interact with internal teams, customers, and other stakeholders
- Ability to motivate cross functional teams and champion product changes
- Attention to detail; capable of analyzing problems at a detailed level without losing sight of the big picture
- Comfortable reviewing academic literature for life sciences, clinical research, and epidemiology
- Experience with healthcare data, healthcare IT, or clinical research is a plus
- Experience performing data analysis or managing the development of analytic tools is a plus
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems, business, life sciences, math, statistics or a related discipline
Local Candidates Only
No external recruitment candidates will be considered.