If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing startup that is disrupting a $150Bn. market nows the time! Join our team at Takeoff Technologies. Our automated grocery fulfillment system, coupled with our end-to-end technology solution, is helping grocers thrive in an online grocery market.
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager who can provide product vision for how we leverage technology to improve business processes and productivity, by creating a roadmap, and bring their product to life. This role will gain a strong, deep understanding of the companys technology, interact with other Product Managers and development teams to lead the strategy for their product. Successful Product Managers in this role are able to understand business requirements, translate them into functional and non-functional user stories, and quantify the value/impact of new features for prioritization. Then, working with the necessary departments, implement the latest technology all while monitoring progress to meet the clients needs.
This is exciting because you will:
- Take a customer-first approach to owning the roadmap and ensuring successful product launches across web and mobile
- Work with key stakeholders and remote teams to communicate product status, priorities, and feature release plans
- Ensure successful product launches by facilitating communication and priorities across stakeholders, product, development, and UX
- Own the entire lifecycle of product development, from requirements gathering to user research
- Balance business, customer, and technical needs for prioritization - understand that sometimes tech debt is just as important as customer feedback for business goals as a whole
- Identify any gaps in functionality or user experience proactively
- Use data, both quantitative and qualitative, to drive product decisions and to track product progress
- Monitor the competitive landscape for new ideas and features
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of experience managing product at a tech company with strong aptitude and understanding of how to break processes down into technical objects to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills to solve complex problems and produce high-quality results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience with developing and following through on metrics and goals
- Having experience in a B2B2C environment is a plus
- Expertly walk the tight balance between both detail-oriented and big-picture thinking - keeping the future and road map always in mind when working on smaller tasks
- Technical background preferred; retail operations experience a plus
Why youll love working at Takeoff
- We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- Were disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
- We're passionate about what we do and get to be creative on a daily basis
- Youll work with a smart, experienced team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy, and reward those who take initiative
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We have fun
What we offer
Here at Takeoff, we offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision plans, flexible paid time off, and a fun and supportive company culture! Some of our other benefits include:
Fully stocked kitchen and daily catered lunches, Gym membership, Free Parking, Beautiful, well-lit, open office space
Plenty of exciting travel opportunities
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability, and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com.