Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies including HubSpot, Toyota, and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What Were Looking For:
The Robin Product Management team is working hard to set the vision and strategy for a larger product initiative/ area of the business, and thats where you come in. We are hiring a Product Manager who will guide product initiatives through both Discovery and Delivery. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you.
Youll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 3+ years of product management experience at a B2B or B2C company.
- Have experience working with engineers, designers, internal stakeholders, customers and integrating those partnerships into impactful products.
- Have used data and analytics to back up key insights.
- Have experience across the product life cycle including research, ideation, launch, and iteration.
- Know how to address the problem and can wrangle teammates to get things done.
- Are custom focused - Customers enjoy talking to you. You also enjoy talking with them. And you can translate these conversations into action.
- Enjoy learning - Product management is a team sport. You love learning new things and helping others do the same. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- Are adaptable - You understand things can change. You dont fear change, but welcome it and know how to adjust projects/timelines/goals quickly.
- Have resolve - When things get tough, you lean in, roll up your sleeves, and get the job done anyway.
Its an Added Bonus If You:
- Have experience with Mobile or Analytics.
- Remote friendly role
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- 100% company-funded health benefit options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 11 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.